It’s unusual to find a holiday home with so many good features, especially the high quality appliances and furnishings. Very
much appreciate the comfortable beds and fresh linen.
Jon and Jenny…Wilson WA
Our Own Peppermint Grove Beach Homes
- Arrive to the smell of complimentary homebaked bread and local cheese
- Revel in a private romantic swim watch magnificent sunsets with a glass of local wine
- Enjoy a gourmet lunch or dinner at local wineries & restaurants
- Wineries of Margret River only 45 minutes away
- Rejuvenate in your own relaxing private spa or swim in crystal clear blue-green water
- Relax in secluded four star luxury rental accommodation
- Explore the nearby magnificent Tuart forests
- Or just take it easy on the beach…
It’s unusual to find a holiday home with so many good features, especially the high quality appliances and furnishings. VeryHigh Quality
Accommodation for pets in a good location.
First let me begin with the not so good points.. there’s…um…um… Don’t rush me!! There aren’t any!! This place is just absolutely fantastic……Breakfast every day overlooking the ocean. The setting, the views, the ambiance did their magic. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves, will recommend this “Little piece of Paradise” to our friends. We will be back soon!!
Russell…Ballajura WANot So Good Points
We lucked on to this and it’s the best!! Spacious house and so Peaceful.
Des and Barb…. Bayswater WA.Spacious and So Peaceful!
Absolutely lovely. Seeing a pod of whales swimming past in the Bay from the dining room window was pure joy! Thanks again for the lovely bread and cheese – delicious.
Angela and the Girls… Parkes NSWAbsolutely Lovely